Friday, July 23, 2010

Brazilian Bummer

I called the spa today to set up an appointment for my semi-monthly brazilian, low and behold my esthetician, Cathy, isn't there anymore! This is a complete disaster. Not only does this lady use hard wax [virtually painless ladies] but I freakin love her! No lie, I'll be sitting on the table bare assed after my waxing just talking to her about life, she's a riot. I know that they probably won't give me any of her contact information because they don't want to lose business but I need to get it somehow. My sister is going in for a wax at 4 so I'm going to tag along and make up some story to hopefully get at least her e-mail address.

My dad and I went to yoga this morning followed by a late lunch about an hour ago. I had grilled salmon on top of a heaping plate of mixed greens with orange vinaigrette. As per usual I'm flying solo this week [my dad goes away on business monday-friday almost every week which basically means I get to live in a house all by myself]. I'm gonna miss him but at least I can take my bananas out of their hiding spot haha. If I leave them out in the fruit bowl he'll eat them all before I even get to one!

This is me and the banana stealer at our favorite post-ski/boarding bar in Vail, Colorado

1 comment:

  1. haha. yeah, and surprsingly i like my license photo. crazy, i know! :)

    ahh, that's so funny you hide your fruit cause I do the SAME EXACT THING. my sister & dad will eat all my fruit. It's MINE.. haha :)

    ReplyDelete