Wednesday, July 14, 2010

On the Books

First day back at the gym yesterday = death! I worked on chest and triceps with my trainer and once I was done I felt like my breast bone was going to snap in half. I've never experienced that kind of pain before, it was a good pain though. Today was a bit easier, I worked on legs and put in 35 minutes of cardio.

I realized that I usually do better when I track my intake and plan out my exercise, so I made this handy spreadsheet [pictured below]. It has a few tabs; one for writing down my exercise/workouts daily, another to track everything I ate in a day and count calories, and a third to track my measurements every month. The front page is a basic schedule for my workouts and also tracks my weight loss and intake/output every day. I usually avoid excel at all costs but I actually enjoyed doing this and I'm pretty proud of myself :]


Fact of the Day: [yes it's back!] My favorite color is purple, and has been since I was in preschool. I have a purple striped room [lavender and dark purple] and I love it!

1 comment:

  1. Apparently, chia seeds are really good for you. Google them. You put them in your food and they are supposed to get you fuller a lot longer & other health benefits as well. the more i think about it, don't think it's worth $20 for a 2 pound bag. I don't care how GOOD they are for you lol :)

    i adore purple! i'm remodeling my room, but my dad has yet to actually paint it. It will be painted in the next couple of weeks though. can't wait, it's going to look lovely & not like a 12 yr olds room :D ha

    ReplyDelete