Thursday, July 22, 2010

Death By Trainer

I just got back from the gym [read: getting my ass kicked]. Today I worked with my trainer on back and biceps, with abs too of course. Let me tell you, I will never slack off on my daily ab workouts ever again! For me it's one of those things where when you've been on track for a long time you love doing them but once you stop for a couple days you never want to even think about crunches or leg lifts again. In addition to this pain I also expect my biceps to fall off my arms some time between tonight and tomorrow morning haha.

I'm contemplating yoga tonight but for now off to planet smoothie for a frozen goat...yum :]

For your entertainment: a funny picture I took of my cat a couple days ago

3 comments:

  1. You go girl! You know that pain will be worth it in the end. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I love the picture of the cat.

    And great job with the trainer. I am far too intimidated to get myself a trainer. I'm much more content just working out on my own even though I know they could give me the push that I need.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No way could I keep up with a personal trainer. way too much work! ha. And yes, I realize how lazy I sound :)

    a smoothie sounds delicious! I may have to get one tonight after class. mmm!

    ReplyDelete