Sunday, July 18, 2010

I'm In Miami, Bitch?

This afternoon my mom and my sister left for a little 5 day vacation to Miami. I didn't go because two years ago just my mom and I went to Atlantis for a week, leaving my sister behind since she was still in school. So this trip was supposed to be the "make up" for that. Anyway, they have probably been there for about 4 hours and are already telling me to find a ticket for tomorrow so I can fly down and join them haha! Of course I would love to, I mean really who wouldn't? However, it seems that the cheapest flight would be around 700 dollars, which I guess is kind of a blessing in disguise because I have so much stuff to do this week and if I went down there I would most likely end up partying way too hard and consuming way way wayyy too many calories.

Switching topics

Sunday is the day of the week where my dad and I go to yoga followed by croissants at this amazing little cheese shop down the block from the yoga studio. I usually get the raspberry and brie croissant but today the lady had made blueberry-lemon-coconut cream croissants! Obviously I had to try this and I must say it was phenomenal!

No comments:

Post a Comment