Saturday, July 10, 2010

Crunch Time

Wow, so I got on the scale this morning and realized that I have reallllly let myself go over the past week in Pittsburgh. Three pounds worth of letting myself go. Ugh. I leave for my annual vacation to St. Marten on August 7th, clearly not leaving me a lot of time to get to my original goal of 130. However, I'm not giving up, I'm just making a more realistic goal for this time frame. I would at least like to be IN the 130's by the time I leave. I'll probably start planning meals and things when I get back home in a few days, but any advice or awesome diet recipes you girls have would be extremely helpful :]

My sister and I in Turks and Caicos for spring break [around 168]

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your goal, girl! I know you can do it. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it! I'm hoping to be in the 140's by august. I hope. Goodness, I almost have to be. But, we can totally do this! :)

    ReplyDelete