Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Western Bound

Hope everyone had a wonderful fourth of July! I know I did, some starbucks for breakfast, movies, then back home to cook dinner [extra lean turkey tacos and my signature avocado, lime, mango salsa], then into the city for fireworks over the river :]

Last night was awesome, got to spend 4 hours in the emergency room [note the sarcasm haha]. But everything's good now, leaving for West Virginia in a couple hours to see my best guy friend, Steve. He's basically the older brother I never had. He graduated from Pitt 2 years ago, and now he goes to WVU for grad. Funny thing is he used to be my ex-boyfriends best friend, ha. Either way, I'm expecting a great time as always!

the fireworks in pittsburgh

our dinner & beautiful roses from Mike :]

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great weekend! Well, expect for the hospital.. what happened? :(

    Fireworks look so pretty. Must be nice to watch them over the river like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great time! Why'd you have to go to the hospital, though? That definitely doesn't sound great. =\
    Hope everything's okay and that you have a great time with Steve! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, yeah it was quite delicious! And, I'm quite pleased that I'm so influential on food lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you have a safe trip to west virginia!
    And I really like the picture of the fireworks, it's really good!

    ReplyDelete