Friday, July 16, 2010

Lazy

Well, today was a total bust. After working out extremely hard yesterday [yoga, lifting, and 30 minutes of cardio...about 750 calories burned] I get on the scale and gained 2.2 pounds over night! Really?! I considered my intake yesterday and it wasn't too bad considering the amount of exercise I had done. I probably ate between 1,400 and 1,500 calories. Today I was way too sore to even think about going to the gym but tomorrow I'm going to yoga bright and early, followed by cardio and a back and bicep workout at the gym.

Today's intake was a little higher than what I would like on a no exercise day [about 1,250 calories], we'll see how the scale treats me tomorrow morning. Another thing that really pissed me off this week was the FOUR re-runs of chelsea lately. That's an entire week for that show, so disappointing.

In other news, and on a brighter note, I have doing a lot of online shopping in the past few days. I'm most excited to get my yoga towel from manduka. I sweat a lot when I practice and my hands and feet tend to slip on my mat. A couple months ago a woman in my class had this cool looking hot pink towel over her mat. I asked her about it after class and she said that she also slipped on her mat and that the manduka towel was the solution. They come in all sorts of colors too, I ordered mine in lilac. Can't wait to try it out :]

No comments:

Post a Comment