Monday, July 12, 2010

Bitter Sweet

So today was the day. The day I've been dreading since I first arrived in Pittsburgh. The day I had to leave my boyfriend to go home. Now don't get me wrong, I love where I live, I love my friends where I live, I love my family that I live with, and I love being at home. However, I wish that Mike could be a part of that life too. Unfortunately we are currently separated by about 320 miles of Pennsylvania, something that will hopefully change by the end of next year. Spending 11 days and nights with him was so amazing, we did so much; dinner with his family, baseball games, water parks, lotssss of eating at a variety of different places, concerts, fireworks, and plenty of chill time. All of this adding up to the hardest goodbye ever. Did I mention the drive sucked too? Pretty much rained, correction, monsooned for over half the drive [the full drive takes about 5 hours].

But now that I'm back I have some serious shit to focus on. I am afraid to get on the scale for fear of how much weight I gained. I haven't worked out in over a week [ughhh] and I've been eating crap for about a week. I need to get back on track, now that summer class is over I'll be able to put in double sessions at the gym and attend yoga a couple times a week. I also plan on drastically healthifying [yeah I made that up haha] my intake until I leave for vacation on August 7th. Gotta get bikini ready!

miss him already...

1 comment:

  1. haha, of course. of course. although, i never actually went legit grocery shopping this week/last week. I know, upsetting! :(
    But, I am going today to buy a few things to last me the next few days until I end up going probably this weekend :)

    Oh geez, I didn't realize you were that far away from him. 5 hours? that must be so difficult. sorry :( What might happen in a year? Are you thinking of moving up there?

    Good luck "healthifying"! ha
    I need to do the same :)

    ReplyDelete