Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Tip the Scale Tuesday

151.2

I was 150.8 yesterday. My goal was to be in the forties by July first, so if I bust my ass for the next few days I think I can make it. I have to be in a bathing suit this weekend, which makes me nervous but I guess is also pretty motivating. I'm hoping July fourth weekend doesn't completely derail my healthy eating, which I have a feeling it might seeing as I will [a] be away and [b] attending various cookouts and parties.

Fact of the Day: I watch Chelsea Lately every night during the week at 11 on E!, and have been for two years. Along with being down right hilarious it is also, sadly, one of my main sources of news. If you're looking for a good read and/or laugh I highly recommend all three of her books, they're a riot.




3 comments:

  1. I love Chelsea, she's hilarious! I use to watch it all the time, but haven't lately.. :(

    You definitely can be in the 140s by July 1st. You are extremely close.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can meet your goal! Just stay positive and be good to your body. (: And you'll be fine at those parties. Enjoy yourself and eat a little bit of everything you want. It's all about moderation!

    Chelsea is freakin' hilaaaarious. Seriously one of my favorite people on TV.

    I gave you an award, by the way. Come check out my post and do the same. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's my goal to be back into the 140's by July 1st too. We can totally do it, we just have to watch what we do tomorrow. What is your final goal weight?

    ReplyDelete