Sunday, June 27, 2010

Finals in July?!

that's right, I have a final this thursday [July first]. On the bright side that means I only have four days left of summer class! I can't wait to finally start enjoying my summer and be done with chemistry. Today is gonna be filled with studying, homework, and lab reports. woohoo.

Fact of the Day: I have two cats, both adopted after the death of my 13 year old cat 2 years ago. At first I didn't want another cat, it felt like I was trying to replace Fluffy [creative name right? I was 6 when I got her haha] which would be an impossible task since she was one of a kind. However, I finally decided that it would be great to adopt a cat that otherwise would have no home. When I went to the cat rescue I immediately fell in love with a little tuxedo kitten, but then I saw an older cat in a bottom crate that was just as cute. I was torn, I knew that someone would adopt a kitten but who would want a five year old cat? The solution, adopt both!


Fluffy, what a cute fatty :]


Sampson [left] and Jasper


1 comment:

  1. Yeah, work was TOO bad lol. The only thing that bothers me is my feet after standing on them for 8 hours.. painful!

    You should pick up some waffles. they are sooo good! :)

    and, your cats are adorable. I'm definitely a cat person. hate dogs, ugh

    ReplyDelete