Friday, June 25, 2010

There's a First Time For Everything!


so this is my first post on blogger and i'm not quite sure how this all works.

my name is Amanda, I'm currently a college student about to start my junior year in a few months. the past few years have been crazy for me and i'm basically blogging to put my haps and mishaps into words. this we'll probably also be somewhat of a weightloss blog [but not obsessive], more so just a tracking of my weight week to week.

looking for some new friends and probably some site advice :]

3 comments:

  1. Welcome, girl!
    I feel like I should know this already, but what was your Xanga name? I want to put a face to a name, ya know. (:
    I'm so glad I could convince someone to convert. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, came across your blog.. hope you don't mind! :) ha

    I'm a sophmore in college. It really is so darn difficult to stay healthy and in shape during college.
    hope everything goes well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha yeah. But, it truly is.. I mean, almost the best thing ever. But, at the same time it is also the worst! lol

    ReplyDelete