Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Eye of the Tiger

As you all know it is the last day of June, where has half my summer gone?! Oh yeah, school. Blahhh. It is also the last day I have to kick it into high gear and ensure seeing 149 on the scale tomorrow. So this is what my schedule is looking like today:

Class 9:15-12:30, Gym [back, biceps, and legs + cardio] 1:00-3:00, Mani-Pedi [gotta treat yourself to something right?] 4:00-5:30, Dinner, Ashtanga [yoga] 7:00-8:30


In other news, Sarah [@ creatingsarah] gave me a wonderful award yesterday :]



Facts of the Day:

1. My name is Amanda, and I was born on December 23rd…because of this I commonly get the “oh here’s your birthday slash Christmas present”

2. I attended the University of Pittsburgh [Pitt] for two years before I transferred back home, I loved Pitt but I was having some serious issues that needed to be taken care of and I also missed my family a lot.

3. Speaking of family, I have one sister, Melanie, who is two years younger than me. I call her lemlem because she wrote melmel on a fogged car window when we were little and it read lemlem once we were actually inside the car [it stuck].

4. I played field hockey and lacrosse for my highschool until I broke my talus at the end of junior year rendering me incapable of running :[

5. I am currently finishing up my pre-requisites to apply to Thomas Jefferson University’s two year nursing program for my BSN. I would like to go to law school afterwards and become a malpractice/medical lawyer.

6. One of my favorite bands is the Fall of Troy, sadly they recently decided to end the band [on a mutual/good note]. One of their songs “Laces out, Dan!” inspired my blog name.

7. I scrapbook basically my entire life, just so I don’t forget anything [especially when I’m older] haha


It’s been a slow start for me on blogger, but I’d like to thank the four fabulous girls who follow my blog [even though most if not all have already gotten this award], thanks for the support you guys!


Sarah @ Creating the me I've always wanted to be

Taylor @ Tay’s Life

Amber @ The Shrinking Girl

and Steph

1 comment:

  1. You should definitely post some of the pages of your scrap book, I would love to see them! I did a scrapbook for my open house (grad party) when I graduated, but it wasn't very good. I'm looking into buying some more stuff so I can scrapbook stuff from my freshman year of college.

    ReplyDelete