Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September is Here

As you all know [or at least I hope] today is the first day of September. People usually use the first of the month to start their new habits/diets/other things and I definitely see September as a time to kick it into high gear. Personally, August is always my roughest month, it's the last month of summer and a popular month for vacationing. I always find that I slack off in August, I usually go on vacation which stops my workouts [and when I get home I don't want to start going back to the gym] and I eat food that is not good for me. However, I'm never too hard on myself because I know September will put me back on the right track. My goals for this next month are to workout at the gym at least 5 times a week, go to yoga at least 4 times a week, start training for 5k and just eat healthier in general. Also study, study, study! Hopefully I can get a 4.0 this semester :]

With that said, I'd like to bid August a proper farewell with my favorite picture from vacation this year. This is me and my best friend, Emily, making our way back to the resort after a night at the best bar ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment